That's MRS. Elliottpreciouspants to you!!

I just got married, and I talk about it. A lot. I also have pet bunnies, which I talk about, sort of a lot, too.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Isaacpants











Hey folks!




I am at the library for a few, and they have the interweb. So I am trying to put up a few more pics of the adorablepants. He is almost 5 months old, and he weighed 15 lbs 12 oz at his 4 month visit, and was 27 inches long--long and skinny! 75th% for weight, 97th% for height. He has two teeth, he smiles and laughs all the time, and he mimics sounds now too--like, he fake coughs when I cough, and he responds to his name. He loves my mom's dogs, and he's a blessing constantly. I can't imagine like without him....although, if I tried, it would involve sleeping through the night. Yeah. Still working on it, but not very hard because it doesn't really bother me to have him sleep in my arms all night long--I kind of like it. When he's not there, I miss him.




I hope this works! I miss you all!


5 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 11:18 AM, Blogger * said...

Adorable!!

He's so "pretty"! (I mean that as a compliment. That's how I would describe my son when he was an infant.)

Wow, he's a tall one! I don't remember the height for sure with my daughter, but I think she was 24" or something like that. But she was 18 lbs (wow...she must be near 100% for her weight).

I'm glad you got to load some photos. He looks so cute!
-aka Chunky Monkey

 
At February 24, 2007 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! what a cool kid. so glad to see pics and see all of you looking so happy!

 
At March 14, 2007 4:21 PM, Blogger S said...

Adorable!!

 
At April 14, 2007 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, time for more. we need to know you are alive between breastfeedings all the way in the midwest.

 
At June 12, 2007 4:53 PM, Blogger S said...

Come baaaaaaaaaack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home