That's MRS. Elliottpreciouspants to you!!

I just got married, and I talk about it. A lot. I also have pet bunnies, which I talk about, sort of a lot, too.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dreaming of baby part deux--symbolic birth dreams

Last night I dreamt that my mom was in an ice cream store, and I was trying to get to her. In order to get into the ice cream store, I had to crawl through this big long dark tunnel. The tunnel was totall darked, and filled with coats and blankets that I had to crawl around to get inside, and it was really long--it went around half the store before you could actually get in. I kept thinking "What a stupid way to make an entrance to your store--who would do this? This sucks! I can't believe my MOM got in this way!"

But then I got in, and I saw my mom, and she was buying a carton of superman ice cream. (Incidentally, last weekend, I had a mad craving for superman ice cream, but they don't have it in this part of the country apparently, and I couldn't even find anyone who had ever heard of it. I did not get any:(.) When I saw her, we were both so happy, and I was happy to see her and to eat some superman ice cream.

OK, here's where it gets weird (yeah, as if that first part is all totally not weird.....whatever....bear with me here)

While we were talking about purchasing the ice cream, and I was telling her how hard it is to find that kind here, a woman came up to the counter and asked if we wanted a dessert called oreo madness. I immediately thought of the dessert called that from TGI Friday's (although they discontinued it---I think they will probably go out of businss now, that was the only reason I ever went there) and said yes, I want one, let's get one.

Mom was like ok, as long as you share it with me. So the lady went away, and then came back and said I'm sorry, I can't make oreo madness for you, because we don't have anymore rum raisin ice cream. I said I didn't like rum raisin anyhow, and couldn't she just make it with vanilla or chocolate? Then she said "Oh! I'm sorry, how long have you worked here?" and I told her I didn't work there. She got really mad and said "I know! But I have worked here my whole life! And I KNOW that you can't make oreo madness without rum raisin ice cream! So NO! I will NOT make your oreo madness with chocolate or vanilla."

But I didn't really care, because mom and I were buying the superman anyhow.

I woke up then, before getting some ice cream, and that was quite disappointing because I will have to wait until I am in Michigan again to have superman ice cream I guess, and by that time, there is no guarantee I will have a taste for it.

No pants yet.....five more days until my due date!

5 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

east coast is wicked retahded. they don't have red pop (or any "pop" for that matter) or faygo or vernors, green olives are not a condiment (not on pizza, sandwiches, burgers- they've never heard of olive burgers, and only use olives for martinis), they call sprinkles "jimmies," they don't go to the basement they go "down cellar" (even if it's a basement and not a cellar), and somehow they think it's ok that their cockroaches and their dogs are the same size. ugh.

 
At September 22, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Kari and Melissa--I agree with both of you. I didn't know it was regional either, and, the east coast is retahded.

Nuf said. That sums it all up nicely.

Stupid no superman. They don't have blue moon here, either.

 
At September 28, 2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my question exactly! is there pants?

 
At September 29, 2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS momma! i'm so excited for you and kev, and can't WAIT to see photos!

 
At October 09, 2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok elliott, seriously, i wanna know all about pants. i'm going to call you soon- i don't know what good times are, since i don't want to wake the boy. can't WAIT to hear all about it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home