That's MRS. Elliottpreciouspants to you!!

I just got married, and I talk about it. A lot. I also have pet bunnies, which I talk about, sort of a lot, too.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm back!

Welcome back to me! We have internet now! In celebration, I would like to show you a picture of Isaac enjoying the 4th of July fireworks:
Oops, yes, he is breastfeeding. Yeah, that's me breastfeeding a baby on the internet. That's how he enjoyed most of the 4th of July.

I'll put up some more pics another time--but I just heard him fussing, so he's up from his nap.

In case you have never seen someone breastfeed a baby--this is what it looks like. And there is nothing wrong with it. It's normal human behavior. *end PSA*

I missed you girls:)

You've got to see him in his swim diaper!

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Represent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home